Monday, August 20, 2012

Mention Monday-Where's Abby

"Hej Fra Danmark!!"

This week's mention is for my good friend Abby Ross... my lil hippie baby! She has recently taken a job as an Au Pair in Denmark, and from the looks of her blog, she is in absolute paradise! I love that so many of my friends travel. I get to experience God's beauty from all over the world simply by keeping in touch with them. 


She just arrived a couple weeks ago, but what she has got up on that blog of hers so far is simply amazing! She has already found quite the following, and has made friends from all over the world. 

Abby is a natural traveler... I swear she was born to explore.

Anyway, CHECK HER OUT! . You will be amazed by the pops of color all over this country. She is making the most out of her year there, and she is bound to impress! 

Here are a few sample gems from her page:


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment