Monday, August 13, 2012

Goin' Steady

I "dated" my man this weekend, 
and it was the bees knees.

I have been told that "dating" your guy consistently, "does WoNdErS for your relationship, keeps it interesting, makes memories," yadda yadda... ;)

So, I scheduled a weekly Date Night... and this was our first.

We ate at this super fantastic little restaurant called Mossfire Grill in the artsy "five points" of Jacksonville. We got to know each other a bit better outside of the routine conversation and laughed amongst ourselves as we people watched from the breezy, upstairs patio. We even threw in a {not really adult appropriate, but fun anyway} game of paper football while waiting for our check. This is how you hang with your best buds, right? :)

We perused the street art and wall carvings, went into a REALLY killer art shop with handmade goods from across the world, I drooled over their herb and spice collections, Steve played some skull guitar... Definitely my new favorite shop.

We decided to, "scoop up," the night by inhaling some super good FRoYo in an air-condition-handicapped Tasty D.Lite, and headed home. 

Let me tell you something, friends... I have been thinking about this evening with my other half quite often since. I guess it is a good thing to get out and giggle every once in a while... ya kinda begin to remember the purity of it all. 

Ugh. Love him. :) So blessed.


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment