Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Saints!

It's that time of year again... 


My very last semester as a Flagler College Saint. Bittersweet, really... It has taken me quite some time to get through school, but this last home stretch has been a couple of the best years of my life.



 Con: school really puts a damper on your financing. Pro: there is nothing more valuable to me than an educated mind. 

So, I'm bustin out the writing utensils and downloading the best-of iPad apps for my study sessions gone A.D.D.


I have to say, I really am looking forward to this one last go-round with Flagler College. The campus is absolutely, positively, undeniably beautiful, and the people are just so... St. Augustine. If you have never been to this place, it's a MUST DO. It is the oldest city in The Nation, and it is like a time warp to cool breeze and historical beauty. I don't ever go a single day at school without having to wait for the nearest horse and carriage to cross, see a beautiful piece of architecture, or a sunshine-y/peaceful place to study. 






I am so unbelievably blessed to have had the opportunity to spend my days in this city.

 If you ever decide to visit this campus while wandering the beautiful St. Augustine, I'll probably be the one with way too many books to carry, a Starbucks coffee, rockin yoga pants and messy buns, with a blissfully at peace smile on my face:



Here we go... See you at graduation!

For information about Flagler College, this is their homepage.

 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment