Thursday, August 9, 2012

Walking Art ; Art Walk

Ahhh, the sweet, sweet smell of the Art Walk... blood, sweat, and fears emulating from the original, up-and-coming artists, costumes, and haiku's. 

I have a few favorite gals that accompany me on this one special day of the month. One of which, is that little gem right there in the middle of those spectacular photo op's. Her name is Lindsay, and she's a fantastically good time. She happened to be serenading on some mans street piano while he took a break... right?... awesome.

Art walks are filled with such an immense amount of creativity. There were an entire army of Stormtroopers (just 'cause). There were also belly dancers, and a man who painted people's shoes for a living (and made quite the profit doing it... RIGHT ON DUDE!).
I even got my VERY OWN Haiku from a random artist by the coffee shop. His name was Erick (with a 'k'), and I'll honestly never forget when I first read it. It was PERFECT, and completely random at the same time. Thanks, man.
{follow his Instagram @ErickErickErick}

The Art Walk takes place in the heart of downtown Jacksonville, Fl {details hereand it is a thing of beauty. Not to mention the jaw dropping sunsets that take place mostly EVERY time I go. 

God is good, and that sky should make you feel like lifting any darkness into the light. Just sayin'.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment