Tuesday, September 4, 2012

'Nuptuals (Mention Monday)






 This Monday's Mention (although a bit late... with good justification) belongs to my cousin Scott and his beautiful bride, Michelle.






Tehehehe...
{For those of you who are a bit lost... I ENCOURAGE you to watch Princess Bride.}

Anyway, MARRIAGE is what brought my family together this weekend in the crazy cool town of Cleveland, OH.
It was an absolute blast,
FILLED with laughter,
highlighting love,
bringing us all down memory lane,
and added a very special person to our clan.
{Congratulations to Scott AND Michelle Bloom!}

I LOVE WEDDINGS.

It is, after all, my profession... soon to be business... and I don't believe I could have picked a happier, healthier career. If every day life involves the blessings and excitement that comes with tying the knot, my life is sure to illustrate things alike.

 
The colors were black, pink and red... and the way it contrasted Lake Erie and it's surrounding vibrant green was fantastic. It was a small crew, but with LARGE personality, and a beautiful ceremony. 

They quite literally, "tied the knot" with a Cleveland Brown bedazzled rope (courtesy of my clown of an uncle... the best man... and one of the BEST men on the planet). It was short, and believe me, it was sweet. The cocktail hour and reception followed. Lots of love and special reunions took place. 


Marriage is such a sacred, brave, loving event. It is a reason for family from all over the world to come together and celebrate the addition of new members, and somehow always reminds us of how very special it is to find a love like theirs. 

Michelle is such a beautiful person, and so perfect for my cousin... I am so blessed to have been a part of it all. I wish you two the best of life in love, the happy, healthy birth of your baby, and love you more than you know!!

Congratulations!
Pin It

1 comment: